• MD (AIIMS)
• Ex Faculty, AIIMS
• Trained more than 300 doctors in the field of Gynae Laparoscopic Surgery
• Performed many operative live workshop as Operative Surgeon at National and International level.
• Worked for more than 10 years as faculty in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology AIIMS, New Delhi
• Working as a Sr. Consultant in Obstetrics and Gynaecology (Gynae-Laparoscopic Surgery & Fetal Medicine) Department at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi)
Editorial Board Member
He is a member of the editorial board of Asian Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Practice.research experience
Teaching and Research
As faculty at Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, AIIMS, New Delhi Thesis - Post Graduate (M.D.) Students at All India Institute of Medical Sciences under guidance of Dr. Pradeep Kumar Garg are as follows:
• A comparative evaluation of total laparoscope hysterectomy (TLH) versus laparoscopic supracervical hysterectomy – to be submitted in 2011.
• Use of letrozole versus clomiphene citrate combined with gonadotropins in superovulation and IUI cycles – 2009.
• Role of messenger RNA PCR in the diagnosis of genital tuberculosis in infertile women – 2008.
• Evaluation of single session management of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia by visual inspection (VIA/VILI) and loop electrosurgical excision procedure – 2008.
• Hyperhomocystenemia: In unexplained recurrent pregnancy loss and therapeutic response to vitamin B6, B12 and folic acid – 2009.
• Doppler assessment in various fetal vessels and fetal weight estimation using humeral soft tissue thickness in intrauterine growth restriction and normal pregnancies – 2006.
• Prophylactic administration of micronized progesterone in prevention of preterm labour in women at increased risk – 2009.
• Role of total serum bile acids in diagnosis of intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy and effect of ursodeoxycholic acid therapy on bile acids and perinatal outcome – 2007.
• Randomised controlled trial of letrozole vs clomiphene as first line drugs for ovulation induction in infertile patients of polycystic ovarian syndrome – 2009.
• A comparative evaluation of total laparoscopic hysterectomy versus non-descent vaginal hysterectomy with vessel sealing system – 2010.
Gynae Laparoscopic Surgery and Fetal Medicine