Basic & Advanced Laparoscopic Traing Course
Star Hospital Pvt. Ltd
After the grand success of previous two gynae endoscopic hands on training courses, We are happy to announce the next dates for 3od batchon 21 to 23 july 2016 @ Star hospital. This time we are limiting the number of seats to six only, sothat we can keep our promise for hands on training for each and every candidate. We are delighted to inform you that we got a tremendous positive response for the program, so this time we do it on first come first serve basis. In 2od batch we did 15 major cases- three cases of laparoscopic hysterectomy 3 cases of laparoscopic myomectomy, cystectomy, tubal clipping, tuboplasty, diagnostic laparoscopy and hysteroscopy, hysteroscopic sepatal resection, polypectomy, adhesiolysis etc.
Key features of our training program:
1. HAND ON TRAINING
2. Both laparoscopic and hysteroscopic procedures
3. Plenty of different cases
4. Minimal training fee
5. Availability of pelvitrainer all the time for practice
6. Ot setup for endoscopy and for IVF lab ( economic and best )
7. Talks related to endoscopic procedures with video clipping
8. DVDs Of all procedures and Certificate.
9. Breakfast and lunch
10. Gorakhpur is very well connected by rail road and flight. Economic and best hotels & guest houses near hospital.
**Who should attend -- Gynaecologists and Surgeons including Post graduate students and senior residents.
Our priority is on #HANDS ON TRAINING#on patients.
Course fee 25000/-.
Helplines; 07289915430, 09958220191.
Dr Pradeep Garg
Gynae laparoscopic Surgeon, Ex Faculty Dept of obs gynae, AIIMS, New Delhi.
Senior consultant Gynae laparoscopic surgery, Delhi and NOIDA