List of Publications
• Kriplani A, Garg PK, Sharma M, Lal S, Agarwal N. A review of total laparoscopic hysterectomy using ligature uterine artery sealing device – AIIMS experience. Journal of Laparoendoscopic and Advanced Surgical Techniques. 2008; 18(6): 825-829.
• Garg PK, Deka D, Malhotra N. Non-descent vaginal hysterectomy for benign condition. A better proposition than abdominal hysterectomy. Journal of Obs and Gynae Today 2002; 6: 345-346.
• Misra R, Garg PK, Das SN. Postoperative immunosuppression in patients undergoing laparoscopic assisted vaginal hysterectomy versus total abdominal hysterectomy. Journal of Gynaecological Surgery. 1999; 15: 67-70.
• Deka D, Buckshee K, Garg PK, Verma A. Successful management of very early hydrops fetalis due to Rh. Isoimmunization by 7 serial intrauterine blood transfusions. The Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology of India. 1999 June, 81-82.
• Deka D, Garg PK. Successful Management of severe Rh-isoimmunization by ultrasound guided direct fetal intravenous immunoglobulin therapy: Ultrasound International 1999; 5 (3): 143-145.
• Garg PK, Deka D, Malhotra N. Vaginal hysterectomy for large fibroid uterus at a rural health setting. Obs & Gynae Today 2003; VIII(II) : 632-633.
• Kriplani A, Savithrisowmya S, Agarwal N, Garg PK, Maheswari D, Ammini AC, Anand Rajan KD. A rare case of large epididymal cyst in androgen insensitivity syndrome removed laparoscopically. The Journal of Minimally Invasive Gynaecology. 2009; 16(4): 504-506.
• Kriplani A, Agarwal N, Garg PK, Sharma M. Transvaginal repair of post-coital rectovaginal fistula in patients of vaginal agenesis. J Obstet Gynaecoly. 2007; 27(2): 209-210.
• Lyngdoh BT, Kriplani A, Garg PK, Maheswari D, Bansal R. Post hysterectomy menstruation: A rare phenomenon. Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2010; 281: 307-309.
• Kriplani A, Das BB, Mandal K, Garg PK, Bhatla N, Agarwal N. The role of uterine artery ligation in increasing feasibility and safety of myomectomy during cesarean section. Journal of Gynaecologic Surgery. 2007; 23(2): 53-56.
• Pushapraj M, Garg PK. Misoprostol for termination of pregnancy – can it precipitate a seizure in a well controlled secondary epileptic tuberculoma patient. J Turkish German Gynecol Assoc 2010; 11: 65-66.
• Laparoscopic removal of extrauterine IUCD using fluoroscopy guidance: A case report. Kriplani A, Garg PK, Sharma M, Agarwal N. Journal of Gynecologic Surgery 2005; 21 (1).
• Malhotra N, Chanana C, Garg PK. Post sterilization regret in Indian women Indian Journal of Medical Sciences 2007; 61(4) 186-191.
• Garg PK. Laparoscopic sacrocolpopexy with mesh. Indian Journal of Gynaecological Endoscopy. 2007; 9(1): 51.
• Malhotra N, Roy KK, Garg PK, Takkar D. Ectopic hydronephrotic kidney masquerading as an ovarian cyst during pregnancy. European Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology and Reproductive Biology 2000; 3859: 1-2.
• Wangdi T, Garg PK. Diagnosis and management of hirsutism. Indian Obstetrics and Gynaecology 2011; 13-21.
• Garg PK, Vaijyanath AM, Garg P. Aortic stenosis. Pregnancy and Labour. JNMA 2000; July -Sept 39, 289-290.
• Garg PK, Malhotra N. Female genital tuberculosis : Journal of Obs and Gynae today 2003 8, 41-43
• Sumana G, Kriplani A, Garg PK. A rare case of massive vulval varicosities in pregnancy: A case case report. Asian Journal of Obs and Gynae Practice 2006; 10(3): 45-46.
• Kaur.G, Agarwal N, Bhatla N, Garg PK. Ovarian malignancy during pregnancy: AIIMS experience – Indian Journal of Gynaecologic Oncology 2006; 6: 85.
• Garg PK, Prasad R, Malhotra N. Primary ovarian leiomyoma – A case report. Journal of the institute of medicine. 2001; 24: 262-263.
• Garg PK, Kumar R, Garg PK, Jain NK. The role of disease modifying antirheumatic drugs (DMARDs) in the management of rheumatoid arthritis (RA). JNGMC 2001; 1: 57-58.
• Garg PK, Jain NK, Kumar R, Garg PK, Maheswari SK. Juvenile chronic arthritis. JNGMC 2001; 1: 46-49.
Chapters in Books
• Laparoscopic and vaginal adnexectomy. State-of-the-Art Vaginal Surgery.
• Complications of endoscopic surgery in gynecology. Principles and Practice of Obstetrics and Gynecology for Postgraduates.
• Disease of the urinary system. Controversies in Obstetrics, Gynaecology and Infertility.
• Laparoscopic gynaecological surgery for general surgeon. Comprehensive Laparoscopic Surgery.
• Advances in laparoscopic myomectomy. Cutting Edge Technology in Reproductive Health.
• Laparoscopic Sacral colpopexy. Safe Surgical Practice
• Approach to management of complications of PIH. FOGSI FOCUS 2007
• Do’s and Don’ts in Obstetrics and Gynaecolg y PracticeFibroid uterus
• Garg PK. Laparoscopic sacral colpopexy with mesh. Indian Journal of Urology Oct 2008; 24(2): 99.
• Kriplani A, Garg PK, Agarwal N. Total laparoscopic hysterectomy using ligasure uterine artery sealing device – experience at AIIMS. Journal of Minimally Invasive Gynecology 2007; 14(6): S62.
• Kavita M, Nutan A, Kriplani A, Garg PK. Fetal intravenous immunoglobulin therapy in Rh hemolytic disease. Int J Hum Genet 2006; 2: 44.
• D Deka, Garg PK, Mittal S. Fetal intrauterine transfusion for non-hydropic and hydropic disease due to Rh isoimmunization. Int J Hum Genet 2006; 2: 64.
• Malhotra N, Vajpayee M, Gupta A, Garg PK, Takkar D. Awareness of HIV infection among pregnant women in rural areas – Abstract in Proceedings of 6th International Congress on HIV and AIDS. Melbourne 2-6th October 2001
• Agarwal N, Lyngodh BT, Kriplani A, Bhatla N, Garg PK. Role of Doppler indices in fetal vessels-umblical artery, middle cerebral, thoracic aorta, and ductus venosus in intrauterine growth restriction.
• Singla S, Bhatla N, Gulati A, Kriplani A, Garg PK. Single visit approach using VIA/VILI and LEEP. Ind J Gynaecologic Oncology 2006; 6 (Suppl.1) : 70-71.
• Lunkad A, Kriplani A, Bhatla N, Agarwal N, Garg P, Kumar A. Use of letrozole versus clomiphene citrate combined with gonadotropins in superovulation and IUI cycles. 53rd AICOG Guwahati-2010; pg 41.
• Laparoscopic sacral colpopexy with mesh. Abstract book of 8th National Congress & Workshop on Minimal Access Surgery, IAGES-2008, page 81.
• Role of laparoscopic surgery in management of pelvic organ prolapse. 32nd Annual Conference (Association of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Delhi) page 49.
• Advances in laparoscopic myomectomy. Abstract book of XXXIV Annual Conference of Association of Surgeons of India. 2008; pg 70.
• Laparoscopic pelvic anatomy related to radical hysterectomy. Abstract book of 4th Biennial Conference of Asia Oceania Research Organization on Genital Infections and Neoplasia. AOGIN. 2010; pg 72.
• Laparoscopic myomectomy: Simplified. Abstract book of 5th Annual Conference of Indian Fertility Society (Fertivision 2010), pg 45.
• Laparoscopic applied anatomy of pelvis: Never seen before. Abstract book of 30th Annual Conference of AOGD (Association of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists of Delhi) in 2008, pg 42.
• Laparoscopic tubal anastomosis in modern era of ART. Abstract book of AOGD 31st Annual Conference 2009, pg 31.
• Laparoscopic view of female genital anatomy: Never seen before. Abstract book of IInd International Conference of Gynae Plastic Surgery and Live Operative Workshop 2009, pg 39.
• Laparoscopic pelvic anatomy. Abstract book of XVIII Annual Conference of Association of Gynaecological Oncologist of India, AGOICON-2009; Nov 2009; pg 47-48.
• Guidelines for indoor admission in the Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi in 2008.